I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA how THIS works, Dubai moms here???

Hi everyone!

I recently found out about the Glenn Doman method, it really is amazing, with how little work you can encouarge your child to learn and understand.
Im from Germany, but living since almost three years in Dubai, my daughter is almost 12 months old and I think Im almost too late…
Unfortunatly I couldnt find any here anything…
Anyone from Dubai?

Welcome to the forum! Don’t worry, 12 months is not late at all! That’s a great age to start. Please take a look around the forum. You will get a lot of good ideas and recommendations to teach your baby all kinds of things!

I only found out about “this” (and what a big thing it is!) when my son was 11 months old. I did a lot of research and finally decided to buy a program (YBCR) and we started when my son was 13 months old. I started LR & LM a few months after. He will be turning three on Monday.

Do what you can, when you can. Try really hard not to stress out about missing out on time. Your child will do fine. Mine did! He’s now sounding out consonant-vowel-consonant words, has a HUGE vocabulary and LOVES books. Just do what you can and add to it when you can. Teaching your baby is a completely fluid thing - some days (or even months) are good and some days aren’t. Some programs are great for a while and then they lose their appeal to you (or your child) and you switch to something else.

Welcome here! You’ll find TONNES of resources. Don’t forget to check the free download area and the video gallery!