I just wanted to say........

I’ve been meaning for a long time to say how much this forum means to me and to thank everyone on it who comes here to teach their children and the information that shared for the betterment of our children’s education.

We come from all over the world and we have many different views, different religionsand languages and we all come here with one common theme and that is to create a better education for our children than the one we had. We are tolerant and respectful of one another and each other’s views whether we agree with them or not. I just wanted to say thank you for all your support I have learnt soooooooo much over the years and spent so much money on products lol most which have been fantastic. This has been a great place to visit in the lonely times of EL where no-one else understands what you are doing or why you are doing it.

I’m not going any where but I wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to all of you because all of you mean a lot to me

Kimba

Ps I think the polititions could learn a lot from us??

What a lovely post! I am new to this forum andI am constantly amazed at the support & generosity of the parents on here. It really is a lovely place to be.

I am looking for the like button on your post :slight_smile: :biggrin:

i haven’t been on the forum for years, but i still feel the same and couldn’t have said it better :slight_smile: thanks for posting!

Just think, in 20-30 years our kids could be posting on this forum! I can only hope anyway. :slight_smile:

“Teaching is learning twice.” Saw this on a signature of one member. Indeed, I learned a lot within the loving threads of this forum. Thanks everyone! Thank you Kimba for starting the topic :slight_smile:

Kimba15 if you are running for office You got my vote :slight_smile:

Without all the advice, product reviews and experiences shared from parents here on BrillKids I know my son would not have progressed as far this young.

My personal feeling is that it’s a VERY UNIQUE place created by driven and inspired moms and dads. Thanks to all of you!