I finally did it !!

I just created my very first blog, I want to share some activities I do with my toddler. You are welcome to visit it(it just have one post…like I said it is brand new but I will keep posting new activities everyday).
Enjoy I will like to have some comments about it and also suggestions.
here is the link.

http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/

I love reading what Moms from this forum do with their children, so welll done on starting this blog!
I follow the same blogs as you do :laugh:

Thanks hypatia.
Please feel free to give me some ideas,comments or suggestions.

Great blog PY! Congratulations for all the work you are doing. When I read all the contents, I will post my comments widely :slight_smile:

I Love Your blog and will be following it!
I know it takes a lot of time and effort, I can imagine how good it is to see final product :slight_smile:

Congrats for your wonderfull blog PY.
What a nice way of showing us your daughter and the wonderfull work you are doing.
Keep the good work.

Great job PY! I want to borrow some of your ideas if you don’t mind :wink:

Of course, If you see any you like you are more than welcome to practice it.
Thanks guys for your support!!

Congrats PY! Your blog is very nice. Looking forward to your posts. :slight_smile:

Thank you Zaja!! I am trying to find the time to post everyday…please feel free to give any ideas or suggestions. :wink:

Py,
Thanks for sharing with us those great activities. I like the zipper pull and the birds house. I hope to see a picture with a bird soon. lol lol

We see you are having a lot of fun and the best of all is that it is a ‘family’ work (daddy, mammy and daughter).

We are still waiting fot the birds :smiley: (it is rainny season) I can’t wait for sunny days. That is right daddy is very envolved in our activities which makes my job easier and funner.