I am an educator

Hi,

Let me introduce myself: I am co-creator of revolutionary new curriculum of teaching your kids music.
As a child I had very hard time to understand music notation and almost quit piano. Luckily all of or sudden I started to hear perfect pitch of every sound and this unique ability helped me to become a prodigy in music. Life changed completely! I understood how poor I was without music literacy.
30+ year passed since the day, when I received my first A+ at piano recital. I graduated music college and university of arts, spent thousand of hours teaching and learning music and came up with simple, but very powerful discovery:

We and our kids struggle to learn music, because music notation is not properly adapted for our eyes to comprehend. User unfriendly.

You may say:’ We all know that!’ and would be absolutely right!

I went a bit further in my research and made another very simple discovery: in order to be really successful in music learning we have to train eye site of kids to read music score.

I am very busy person and here, in this forum I came by an accident: once I discovered that someone was posting about my invention.

I can’t promise to be here very often, but I and my team would sometimes come here to answer your questions.

Here is a page about me:
http://www.doremifasoft.com/abhehi.html

Here is a video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTcLnPDaZzE

Welcome! We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome, Hellene! Very nice of you to join us and thanks for the introduction! I think you’ve done an excellent job in getting kids to learn the piano easily - well done!

Hope to see you around often! :slight_smile:

Thank you, guys!
You built an excellent site and I am very glad that I found you!

We are glad to have you here!Welcome :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15