Hundreds of FREE Singapore Workbooks~Math~Language Arts~Science

I found a site that has hundreds of FREE singapore Workbooks. I only checked out a few so far…

You have to register but it is NOT hard , less than 2 min to do so :wink:

After you register CLICK on the LIBRARY tab at the top

Enjoy

http://www.1800-teacher.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Susan Khan

I bookmarked it. Thanks, this is absotively fanvelous!

(Absolutely positively fabulously marvelous!) :).

Welcome :slight_smile:

Susan Khan

which workbook did you download? the only preschool file (english) is not really a workbook. Maybe I’m not looking at the right place.

I used the primary 1 workbooks . So far they all downloaded…

If you register then click on library, next click on workbooks. I know they are adding more and more .

Be sure to check out the message boards also for some great reads…

Susan Khan

hey thanks,
are they graded age wise?
I would love to see them

They are done by students level such as primary 1 is grade 1 in the States. It does not cost a penny to register …

Susan Khan

i cant get registered, what could be the problem? :frowning:

great info! Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Very Cool! thanks for sharing. I went on their sight and they do have tons to download but I’m reluctant to print out an entire workbook! I think the cost of just printing them all out in color will cost the same or more than ordering from the company. YIKES!! But it’s still a cool website because u get to see inside the workbooks before ordering them (if u wanted to order it afterwards)

Thank you so much this is such a great website I just registered and can not wait until my little one is ready to start working in the workbooks. But for now Im excited to see they have so many stories for free downloads and can not wait to begin to read them to my son. It took less than three minutes to register and get started.