Hundred Board Activities

Shortly after we got a Marshmallow Math, we also got a hundred board. And I can’t emphasize enough what an excellent learning aid that is! The activities you can do with it are simply limitless!!

Both my 2 and my 3 year olds love it.

There are many different activities you can do with it, but we started with real basics – just putting numbers in order :slight_smile: – who would imagine that such a simple activity can be so much fun, – they wanted to repeat over and over again!

So I had an idea, lets share different hundred board activities here in one place. There are books out there dedicated just to hundred number boards!! I am sure we all can share the best activities that worked for us.

And while we are talking about hundred number boards, – what is your preference of the lay out – starting with 0 and ending with 99 or starting with 1 and ending with 100?

At first, the second option looked more logical to me, but as we started working with number patterns in tens, it just seem more logical to start with zero and to have each line starting with 10, 20, 30, etc?

Opinions?