humidifiers?

My son is 4 yrs old & he always have cold. Someone told me to use humidifier in his room but not many people use it in India so I don’t have much information on that.
If you can help me with that it would be great.I want to know how it helps & which humidifier should I use cold or hot.

Hi There,
I have both types of humidifier for my little boy and i think they are excellent . Warm-mist and cool-mist humidifiers are equally effective in humidifying the air In general, a cool mist vaporizer or humidifier is preferred over a warm mist one because of the risk of your child getting accidentally burned. A cool mist humidifier can be especially helpful for kids that have coughs.

Hope this helps

Jackie

Hello.

Humidifiers are very helpfull but they wont heal your son. They´ll help him expell all the traped mucus and breath normally, therefore he´ll sleep better. If he constantly has a cold check if his room is well sealed, is probably that it´s getting cold at night. Check for allergies start removing all the carpets and/or anything that keeps dust… Hope your son gets better.

thank you omgil & Jak_ki .
I’ll probably get one & try . hope it helps my son.