Huge Audio Collection-one day sale

I received an offer from the Homeschoolfreebieoftheday folks that I had to share!
11 entire audio collections for $11, only good through midnight of Oct. 11!
(Although you then have a year to download everything)

I haven’t listened yet, but it really is a massive collection, mixture of classics, radio programs of old, dramatizations, etc…
http://www.wholesomechildhood.com/10-11-12Sale/

Thanks!!!

Yeah, thanks! I’m all over that!

Thanks so much. Looks awesome.

Oh wow! This is marvelous! Karma to you!
The american dollar is looking good today! I paid 11 cents too much! lol Still a bargain! :smiley:

i really wanted some audios , sadly i missed those :frowning: i saw their post early morning but then got busy with kids and forgot completely about them , till the following day .
viv

Bella-
The sale is Today (the 11th) until midnight! :slight_smile:

Happy 10/11 it says. How’d they know today is my birthday? :confused:

lol

Turbo Booked & looking forward to enjoying for years to come

Thanks so much! Just got it:)

happy birthday Poker dad :slight_smile: just got them myself , thanks xx viv

Happy Birthday PokerDad!
Thanks Kerileanne :slight_smile:

What a puty, I missed the sale! 24 Hours Is really Much to short For a normal mom:-(( Let alone One with family visits

Can anyone tell me what the key words in the confirmation email are? I can’t find mine in the millions of emails! Help! I know I got sent a one time only link…which I didn’t use as I was on the iPad ( never a good idea to put things only on an iPad) now I can’t find it and need some search terms. Thanks :slight_smile:

Homeschool Radio Shows.

Welcome to Homeschoolradioshows.com Membership site

Hi Sonya,

Thanks for joining us.

We have created your membership account successfully.

You can login at:

http://www.homeschoolradioshows.com/111111/

This is the only email I have from them. After the link is your login info. I think we became members when we purchased.

Manda-
I have saved all the emails from them on my hard drive. I will dig through them tomorrow and forward them to you :slight_smile:

Thank you ladies! Will search through it over the weekend. I want to download the entire lot in one weekend. I know if I don’t get it done I will forget about it. And if I get it done we can start listening to some more stories now! Probably take me all weekend!