Howdy!

Hello…

I live in Australia, a new mummy and new to this forum!

My DD is 5 months and there is so much out there on how to teach your baby (using right brain methods)…looking forward to some guidance on what to start with…

G’day fellow Aussie :slight_smile: welcome to the forum. You will find everything and more here :yes: be sure to go through some past posts to gain some useful tips. Have you used anything yet with you bundle of joy?

I have purchased about $50 worth of flashcards from K-mart just prior to seeing the episode on today/tonight about Schichida then did some research on the web and realised that the flashcards that I have purchased is way too small for my baby to see clearly!

So to answer your question, no.

I live in Sydney and the Schichida school has not yet arrived in Sydney :frowning:

Overwhelmed with the information on right brain training and there doesn’t seem to be too many specific instructions for a 5 month old.

Will def read the old posts when I get a chance.

Relax your flash cards will be useful a bit later on :slight_smile: if the budget allows little reader is awesome, you can use it now on a good size screen and you can add to it for years! You can do some eye tracking excersizes now to improve the eyes. Grab baby’s favorite small toy and have her watch it move while you make it form shapes in front of her eyes. You can play classical music to improve her ears. You can listen to a foreign language DVD or even radio to improve the ability to learn languages. You could read a domain book to get some more knowledge yourself. Talk to baby, read to baby, sing to baby tell her lots of information and general knowledge. You are creating a rich bank for her/him to draw from later. Work on love and self esteem building and caring and empathy now to make life esier later. I can email you some details if you get completely overwhelmed. But these are a great place to start while you learn.

Thanks! that is very helpful. Didnt realise just simple things like playing music can help the baby in their development.