How to Use Points

Hi everybody…

may i know how to use my points? and how to buy with the point? :ph34r:

Hello habriyahDgenius,

You can use your points to download premium Little Reader or Little Math files (if you bought the Little Reader or Little Math software) or to redeem discount coupons for BrillKids products or for discounts from our product partners.

To use points for downloading premium files, just browse through the Little Reader Library or Little Math Library (from the top navigation bar), and you’ll see a gold ‘200’ or silver ‘100’ icon beside each premium file. 200 or 100 points will be removed from your account when you download premium files (no points will be removed for re-downloading).

For instructions on how to redeem discount coupons in exchange for your points, please have a look at this article: http://support.brillkids.com/entries/20383417-how-do-i-spend-or-redeem-my-loyalty-points

I hope this helps! :yes:

:wink: ok.tenkiu for ur instruction

Can we only use one Loyalty discount coupon per order? That might be counter-productive for me since shipping ends up being more than the price of the item, if I can only order one item at a time.

HI CVMomma, unfortunately you can only apply one discount coupon per checkout at our online store. Kindly have a look at the email I’ll be sending you (from support[at]brillkids[dot]com) for details on how we can work around your checkout problem.

Thank you for the answer. I was also ignorant about the points. lol