How to Teach Your Baby to be Physically Superb DVD

I just love the DVD from Gentle Revolution call How to Teach Your Baby to be Physically Superb. It explained to me a lot that I couldn’t get from the actual book. I love that they explain exactly what to do if your starting with an older child. To me it was worth every penny.

I now have a plan and I talked it over with Wesleys tutor and she is going to run one crawling/creeping session and I will run the other.

Our goal is to work our way up to 400metres creeping, 800 metres crawling, the program should be run for 6month or so and it should help sort out the connections in my son’s brain.

Only time will tell…

I just think its amazing how crawling and creeping is one of the most important steps of development that our children rush through. My son instead rolled where he wanted to go, and now looking back I should have been teaching him out to creep and crawl in a cross pattern. Luckily, I have the chance to crank back the clock and help in work through those first steps we missed. This fall I am going to call my dad and see if he can build a set of adjustable monkey bars in the basement. what they said on the DVD just opened my eyes to how it can help children in so many ways. This exercise can even help them build stronger respiratory systems and potentially help protect them from getting sick as often.

I can say this dvd changed my way of looking at a lot of things

Thanks for sharing! I should look into this as well. My older son is two and a half years old is very active and likes to face new physical challenges.

Thanks for the recommendation! I am waiting for my ‘how to teach your baby to be physically superb’ book to arrive in the mail. I have read some of the concepts in the ‘how smart is your baby’ book but am looking forward to more detail. Now I know that if I still need more, that the DVD helps. Hopefully I won’t need it though as it is all so expensive! :frowning: But worth it in the long run i’m sure. My husband and brother-in-law started building me a crawling track today, I hope we’re not too late, our son is nearly four months old. But I figure better late than never right? Good luck with the program, I look forward to hearing how you’re going!

Lisa

I couldn’t get the book - I had limited funds and chose the reading and maths instead.

However, I think that once you’ve grasped Doman’s ideas you can transfer the theory to anything you want to teach.

We did everything we could think of to make our boy strong and agile and it has paid off. He has a large hole in heart so we have to make sure he is fit and healthy and strong. Even if by some miracle he doesn’t need the operation I want to set up good life habits so that his heart will still be strong when he’s 40 so it doesn’t come back to haunt him then.

You could only describe him as Physically superb. He’s two and four months and riding a pedal bike like a champion, can’t find things he can’t climb and he can run and run and run.

This exercise can even help them build stronger respiratory systems and potentially help protect them from getting sick as often.

I don’t know if it’s all the physical stuff we do with him or maybe our more natural approach to germs and dirt or maybe a combination but our boy has had one cold in his entire life. We get sick and he doesn’t. We just visited family interstate they were all sick and he just ploughed on through without so much as a sniffle (wish I could say the same for my husband and I).

The funny thing is the cold he got came when we were moving interstate and we moved seven times in four months. Part of me now thinks he got sick because of the stress and upheaval.