How to teach more than 1 baby?

To those mommies with more than one child. I know that we all don’t spend the entire day doing our learning activities. I was just wondering if you break up the time you spend doing these activities? Like concentrating on one while the other(s) are napping? Or show them flash cards together, or whatever it may be. I noticed that most people here only have one child, so I am wondering if you other mommies have any tips or ideas. Right now I feel like I am focusing more on my older daughter, and just showing my baby videos (YBCR, tweedlewink). Sometimes I feel I am neglecting her learning experience.

Don’t forget that the youngest will learn heaps from the older. He’ll have a lot more vocabulary, learn from watching, and if they have a close bond, they’ll read books together… children like to show off and play teachers.

My eldest (16m) loves to help teach the youngest (3m). I show my oldest a flash card, then she holds it up for her sister to see. She often tell her what it is and I repeat it more clearly. She also likes to play the body part game - I say “Lily, where is Violet’s _____?” and she points to and repeats the body part. We do this type of tandem learning with many things.

I do, however, try to slip in a bit of one-on-one with each of them every day.

Good luck! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!