How to start with 3 -month- old baby?

Hello Nelli, thanks for answering!!! I had a lot of flashcards. Some of them I bought in London. They are pictures which show the alphabet with the some words. They are not very big. I am showing eight pictures and other flashcards which are bigger. I suppose that the important thing is that babies find this time funny. In the morning, she listens good morning songs. One of them is fantastic and very funny.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L89IDDq30J8 I want to do every day the same, more or less. Besides, during the day she listens more videos, sometimes she looks at the computer. She is in the cod.To sleep Babylullaby babies music, about 35 minutes, alphabet songs… and so on. The most difficult for me is learning to use the best methods. She depend on me to learn… And it is not my first language, but I will do the better.

I like that you or any other person gives me advices, clues, etc. I am going to learn a lot form here. I am continuoulsy looking for new websites in internet with songs, etc. My baby is the most important in my life!!! We are so happy with her. I want to teach her as much as possible, little by little…

Not really for reading but some early learning you can do right away is June Oberlanders’ Slow and Steady Get Me Ready Book. It has learning activities you can do with a newborn up to age 5. I just got it for my almost seven month old and I wish I had it from the start. They introduce reading and flash cards a little late in my opinion, but it still has a lot of great activities to do with baby.

Thanks knstrick for your help!!!