How to start a Thread

Simple instruction step by step on an issue that was difficult to me at first.
Hpoe it is usefull.

I am having trouble opening the link, I get a message which save find or save. When I save it says security content…???

Thanks, 2010bebes! :slight_smile: K2U! Maybe one day we’ll put a START NEW TOPIC button right on the Forum’s home page.

jdhanota, you should just choose to open/run it. You might have firewall or security settings that are acting up, but there should be no problem with that word document. BTW, you will need to have MS Office 2007 to view it cos it’s a .docx file.

A button would be excellent. :slight_smile:
Until today but not anymore I had problems following the replys, maybe the default should be to receive email on every response even though i now there are persons that would prefer summarys or no email at all. Can you make it easier for newers? Another option is to ask for that configuration when you sign in for the first time. Now I am receiving response information on my email and it is great. 8)

jdhanota, here i include the document in ‘.doc’ instead of ‘.docx’ format. Hope you can open it.

We already do have a forum mail function which lets you receive emails for EVERY REPLY. :slight_smile:

You may access them by going to MY FORUM MAIL and clicking on EDIT (it’s right on the home page of the forum.)