How to proceed if my child has a bigger then expected interset in learning(math)

Today I started to evaluate the Little Math program and according to the instructions I showed my one and a half year old son the “Day 1 lessons” once, to test his interest. But the test was more then successful, he insisted on showing more content and got really disappointed when I took the laptop away (in order not to spoil the teaching instructions). Now I am confused because the instructions says that I should show him the dots screens only once per session and three times a day, but what to do if the child really whats to see more in one session?
Actually his behavior is not that surprising, because each time when I start to do something on my laptop he comes and starts to imitate me be by pressing the keyboards buttons (which is an another problem). And I even encouraged him by loading the www.happyclicks.net site

Follow your child’s lead! As long as you make it fun, exciting and stop before he would want to stop ( to keep an interest for the next session) you can do more then recommended, as you know your child the best!

More technically speaking, should I repeat the same session (two, three or more times) or just continue with some other computer based activity like www.happyclicks.net

suitable for your child and make them find interesting