How to Play the Piano By Ear - free ebook

Hi

I am sure most of you check Homeschool Freebie site everyday. For those of you who are new and haven’t heard about it, they are offering a How to Play the Piano By Ear - ebook for free today. Check it out.

http://www.homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/

Happy playing
Heath

thanks for posting this. it sounds great. i’ve always wondered how this talent can be established. looking forward to getting to it with my daugther.

Thanks you for the link. I will take a look and check it out. From what I had seen on the web, they often ask you to link the musical note with feelings, colours, visions…etc which is very abstract for kids and I really find it difficult to teach my children. :wub:

Thanks!

By the time I got to the site, I could not download it. Will someone please send it to me?
rlylecannon@gmail.com

Hi everybody,
I think I was late as well for downloading the great resource. Could somebody send the pdf to me : ochlebny@interia.pl
Thank you so so much!

Me too, I was late :frowning: Funnily enough it was free exactly the day my dd started piano lessons…
Can we please make a chain and email it to each other? my email is isapabi(at)gmail.com. MANY THANKS to the member who will be emailing it to me!

I got it MANY THANKS!
If anybody wants me to email, let me know!
Thanks again

I just read this thread today and see it ended.

I sent you a personal message with my email and will appreciate much if you can send me a copy.
THANKS.

Heath
Never came to this page and i found it very interesting especcially the process of STUFF like crayons. As you said is a page worth visiting all days.
Thanks for calling to my attention.

isapabi, PM to you and would you please email a copy to me.
Heath, many thanks for your posting.

Can you also send me a copy at memeomun@gmail.com? Thanks a bunch