How to get back to the routines?

hi everybody!its been a while since i last visited the forum and for sure have missed alot!we have been away for almost 3 months for a family vacation, visited back home and went to see my in laws as well…
during this long vacation, the routine of doing lil reader n math with my son has become less n less because of so many things when ur on vacation. until we dont do it at all for almost the entire vacation.
now, that we r back from our holidays, wnted to start up the program again with my son but he seemed no longer interested. :ohmy: how do i get back to our old routine and get him interested as before…
please send me advise on this, i have seen a pretty good progress already on my son and its a pity if it will go to waste… :confused:

Have you downloaded the latest v1.5 versions with the curriculums and all the new juicy content?

If not, see download it from your Account Management and read this:
http://forum.brillkids.com/little-reader/important-notice-for-little-reader-118-users-(read-before-upgrading!)/

welcome back! :slight_smile:

thanks KL!i was sure i have missed alot already from here…will download it asap.