How to fit EK,YBCR,Tweedlewink,math,reading all in a day?

I am just wondering…how do you fit it all in a day…YBCR twice, Tweedlewink twice, LR twice, LM twice, EK cards thrice, Math cards thrice, Reading thrice…then reading books…now that BK is going launch Little musician…that thrice…its quite a lot. Can someone pls let me know the timetable that u guys follow…or some tricks to make it all work.

I would start with really focusing on only one or two programs at a time, and once your child has become accustom to that learning style, you can cut back to once a day.

After doing just that, we now watch TW once, YBCR once, and soon we will be adding Signing Time once. We also have an extra video during Lunch prep like Sparkabilities, Language Immersion and Trebellina. We do the hands on stuff the same way. Just don’t overdo it.

Too much time put into this will leave you exhausted.

When it comes to LM and LR, we do that first thing in the morning back to back:

1 LM Lesson
1 LR Lesson
A Powerpoint or Extra EK LR File
1 LM Lesson
1 LR Lesson
a Powerpoint or Extra EK LR File

And my son just sits and watches (and participates)the whole time. Doing it like this saves me the time of setting everything up 2-3 times a day. Books are “scheduled” at naptime and bedtime, and then we read whenever free time allows throughout the day. If you schedule things in accordance with something else that has to happen, it is easier to turn into a habit, and therefore, easier to remember to do.

I let him watch TweedleWink in the morning when he has his breakfast.
When he is done, we then move to first sessions of LM/LR/EK/second language lessons all in one sitting.
He sits nicely on my lap as long as I give him Ritz crackers lol .