How to be physically superb - start at 2 yo??

Hi,

I have the above mentioned book on my shelf since my daughter was 15 months old. First, when I read it, I didn’t really understand, which exercises to do first, etc??? I mean, the structure of the book is a bit complicated (for me :clown: )

Now I read so many times, that physical fitness is so important to intelligence, that I would like to start again with the book. But maybe my daughter is too old already? And where should I begin? Can anyone give me a recommandation please??

Thank you sooo much for your help!

You can do many things!
You can do some trampoline, a balance beam, running alongside with you, doing some yoga poses…
My daughter sometimes do some abdominal exercices (lifting her legs up while standing on her back).
There’s much to be done!

I haven’t read the book so can’t comment on the content. But its never ever too early to keep our children physically fit.

I havent read that book but me and my baby all about movement. What your 2yo can do now?

The book goes up to about age 6 so you have lots of time.

It’s been a while since I read it because my dd is doing a program with a neurodevelopmentalist at the moment, but basically you need to figure out where your child is in each area and start there. It really depends on where your child is, but you can work on things such as running & hanging or transitioning from hanging to eventually brachiating. These are just a couple of ideas, but if you check the book again there are lots more ideas.

HTH!