how much longer for Little Musician

so I see the math is out for little reader… any hints on how much longer we have to wait for little musician… :))) :biggrin:

Hopefully before the middle of the year! :slight_smile:

We are not greedy at all KL. :biggrin: We appreciate your efforts so much, but it is hard to contain our enthusiasm! :yes:

same here, while i was trying out the Little Math Beta, i was already wondering when will Little Musician comes. I know nothing about music and would like my child to benefit the wonders of music. Until then, we shall wait. :happy:

Me too. One of my twin daughters (Yvonne) loves music. I think that she will definitely benefit from Little Musician. I can hardly wait!

oohhhh, I have to know about this Little Musician! I have my son in a terrific US based Music & Movement class called Music Together, but would love to instill in him some additional knowledge before he starts formal instrument lessons.

Sounds like there are a lot of exciting things happening around the Little Learners!

I can’t wait for the music program!

I am also looking forward little musician :slight_smile: My son LOVES music. We normally listen to classical music and other intrumental sound tracks. The only time we listen to music with words is if we play nursery rhymes for him in foreign languages.

Dear Everyone,

I also look forward to Little Musician! What will the program entail? What are some of the features that we can look forward to, please?

• Ayesha

me too :yes:
I’d like to see how it will be to learn music with it
ed

http://forum.brillkids.com/announcements/little-math-and-little-musician-a-sneak-peek!/

LMusic sounds like it will be a terrific compliment to the Music Together classes I already take with my Toddler. I really look forward to seeing it. If you need assistance Beta testing, I’d be happy to participate.

I already play guitar and keyboard to my baby but little musician would help me know how best to teach my daughter.