How many members??

:biggrin:

I just noticed that we need only a few more folk to sign up to reach 3000 members Beta testing LR!!

HUGE Congrats to the team for achieving this so fast - keep up the excellent work !!!

:biggrin: :smiley: :biggrin:

Actually, not all members are part of the beta tester group, but we’re happy with the growth of our Forum and membership anyway!

And it wasn’t even that long ago that Nikki posted a thread about our membership reaching 1000 members!

:slight_smile:

Yep. Wasn’t just about a month ago? Our family sure is growing!

Growing in leaps and bounds, no less! :laugh: I’m very happy that more are coming into the forum, plus we’re especially thankful to everyone who invited their friends and relatives to join in on the discussions! I think it’s great that we are actually building a “community” here - not just an ordinary forum - and it’s very obvious that everyone feels deeply about the subjects we talk about. :happy:

Cheers to all of us for making this happen! :clown:

I just had to say that this forum is amazing :slight_smile: It’s the only forum I was EVER drawn to and the only one I follow :wink: Cheers to everyone here who made this possible :biggrin:

whats the beta tester? don’t laugh. I"m new

This was when we had people testing out Little Reader during the “beta testing” period before commercial launch.

You’ll be able to become a beta tester for Little Math when we commence beta testing, which will be v v v v soon… much sooner than you think… :wink:

lol Although in a way, everyone here is actually a beta tester… These forums are still being developed, as evidenced by the logo in the top left! :clown:

wow, the membership is over 12 000 by now! Congrats!