How many flash words per session?

Hi
How many words can a flash to my 3,5 month old at a time?

I currently have 3 categories, five words each.
I remember that someone told me to do 5 words (one category) at a time and give 15min in between sessions.

Is it way too much to show all 15 in one session?

Thank you

You probably heard it before :slight_smile: – but it really depends on your baby, follow with his interest but be ready to stop before he gets bored

With my last baby, at that age we did 2 sets of 5 words with just a couple of minutes break for cuddles and kisses :yes: Then another 2 sets may be 20-30 minutes later ( it was not regimented, I just made sure we will get up and either dance to classical music or look at some colorful pictures on our walls or do some balance exercises) At 4 months we started Little Reader, as he was really ready for it and loved it more then I can describe!

Thank you Skylark!

Doing 15 words in one session doesn’t seem to make him bored or agitated so i think i’ll stick with that.

:slight_smile:

Sounds like you guys are doing great, Anneri! Let us know how it goes!

Is there any downside to doing a whole lot of flashcards, 50-100 at a time, if the baby looks at them as though he is interested in them the whole time? My youngest is 15 months old now, but he has always been interested in things for a long time.

Wow Drjuloadc, sounds as if your baby has a long attention span…
:slight_smile:

thats great - i think (but im new to this…) as long as you stop before he wants to stop your fine.

he’s obviously got a great word appetite

Good luck