How far have you gone with Doman Math program

Hi

I would like to know how far have you gone with the Doman Math program. I have the visibility to frame the program until algebra or only those things that Doman has suggested in his Multiply intelligence book. Beyond that I am getting stuck. If any of you have tried beyond what Doman suggests in his book, it would be highly helpful. Or even if you have any thoughts about it please share.

hi arvi,

i started too late with Doman math methos. My kid was 3 yrs and he was bore with the red circles. I think it is excellent if you start at three or six month old. nevertheless if you can afford LM it would be much better. There you can change the red circles for manu different figures. Besides that, it comes with a curriculum which you can easily follow.
I do not have the product but what a read in this forum is very good. For me it is the best way to start and follow Doman’s teachings.
I hope someone that follows the curriculum can give you more information.

Thanks for posting this. I wanted to know the same. It is difficult to go beyond algebra. Even in LM it is until multitudinous algebra.

How to teach fractions? geometry?

I would love to see some community created geometry & fractions files for LR but I do not have the time or inclination to do so. I am pretty sure I am just going to buy some standard flashcards and Montessori fractions puzzles and call it a day for now.