How could I teach my baby to be patient when playing?

My baby is 10 months old, all that she does with the ring stacks and the toy blocks is putting them into her mouth and throwing them to the ground. I tried to encourage her to stack up the rings and the blocks, but she just waited for me to build things up for her and and then got excited from pulling everything apart.
I found this problem in my baby similar to the 3-year-old son of my friend. His parents bought him the legos, but he just wanted his parents to put them together for him, and then pulled them apart.

I want to teach my baby to be more patient, what could I do? Many thanks!

well…
dont get worried…
encourage ur child in this too…
smile and clap when he do these activities…
remember…they r kids…
and they should do this…not u or me…
my both DD AND DS USED TO DO THIS TILL 2 YEARS
AFTER THAT THEY HAVE LEARNED HOW TO PLAY WID TOYS

DONT GET WORRIED.
BE HAPPY,
UR KID DONT KNOW HOW TO ASSMBLE…
BUT KNOWS HPW TO HIT AND MAKE UR BUILDING FALL…
lol
be happpy and enjoy kids activites

If your baby is allowing you to stack a block or two before she knocks them down then she is being very patient for a 10 month old :slight_smile:
It is normal for a baby to put everything in its mouth at that age too - that will gradually get less and less as the baby hits toddlerhood. See it as learning something - they learn what it feels like and tastes like by putting it in their mouth and they also learn what Mommy will shout about and get upset about if they put the wrong thing in their mouth!

Keep looking for ways that your baby is learning without trying to make her do something else - if she is knocking down/throwing objects she is learning cause and effect and also all about gravity. The more you talk to her and tell her what she (and you) are doing the more she will learn.

So your play should go something like this: Ring, green ring… look you have the green ring. You are putting it in your mouth. What does it taste like? Are you sick of it now - did you throw it on the floor? Oh, you’ve crawled over and picked it up again. Its going back into your mouth! Look, Mum has the red ring. She’s putting it on the stacking ring. You are taking it off again - its back on the floor! (now build a tower for her again and let her knock it over.)

And so on ad infinitum - the more you talk the more she learns. The more you model the more she learns and eventually she will be stacking the rings herself. Don’t judge anything she does - maybe just make a note of it (write it down) and every week see what you wrote each day and if she played differently. It may take a while but she will get there. Enjoy the stage you are in now.

Thank you, I am doing what you advised, talking to her more to explain what I’m doing. She is my first baby, so maybe I’m just worried too much :slight_smile:

also i have got an idea…once u ask ur baby to stackl now…and you make them fall…and vice versa…
she will enjoy and learn…
and Learn in Enjoying…