How can i do Image Training activities on my child

Hi
I have read some information about Shichida Image training activities which improves imaginary skills. Its more like a pretend and play activity

Eg. I had read some post on this site, where they had mentioned below
"At Shichida, we clap once to symbolize that we enter the image world and clap once again when we are finished with the image game. At the end say "Now we are going back to home/class, when mummy claps, "

Would like to knowhow to play these activities on a 2 year old. How is the story told the child? Do we use physical images/toys etc when playing these games, or is it that we just use mental images and imagine the story and tell it to our child.
Can the child participate in contributing to the imaginary story. What are the rules in playing this game

Also, are there different levels in image training based on age group,if yes would like to know how are they different

Also are pretend n play games like a child pretending to cook for mommy, child pretending to be a parent, child pretending to clean etc, are these activities also contributed towards Image training or is it that Image training is also about using images in ur imagination.

Are they any websites or books that talk about the image training activities?

I recall imagination games are done with eyes closed, and they are told to imagine X, Y, Z.

There was another game where you see a picture of an object (say, a dog), and you close your eyes and draw an imaginary dog in the air, and then draw it again on paper.

Those who are Shichida attendees can tell us more!

Hi JudyMendes,

" Also are pretend n play games like a child pretending to cook for mommy, child pretending to be a parent, child pretending to clean etc, are these activities also contributed towards Image training or is it that Image training is also about using images in ur imagination."
This part is done in one year old class, however I am not able to help with the two year old class through.

May I know what benefit these image-training activities give? Could somebody elaborate please?