Honestly, why isn't there a BrillKids Little Reader Spanish?????

I would pay top dollar for a Spanish version, similar to English and Chinese. I understand French is new, but really??? not Spanish???

Dear Bonita, welcome to the Forum! I understand your concern and wanted to assure you that Spanish version is in the works!

I am sure each parent wants to have the program as awesome as Little Reader in their own language, and we are working on that.

French parents were also eagerly waiting for the French curriculum and many of us wanted to use it to teach French as a foreign language. I for once would love to have Spanish as well (my kids learn Spanish, along with 3 other languages).

Our development team will keep everyone updated, so stay tuned.

In the meantime you can also check free downloads in Little Reader Spanish Library http://library.brillkids.com/library.php?cid=1&lid=20

Hope it helps, sorry that luck of Spanish version caused you frustration, but the good news is that BrillKids is continually growing and developing and there are many exciting developments ahead.

Can somebody from brillkids (e.g. KL?) update what is the current development pipeline? Very curious what may be coming next, especially Little Reader Spanish.

Thanks!

Hi at, :slight_smile:

We are currently working on a Spanish curriculum, but as we had mentioned before in some other threads, it takes quite a long time to finish its production (getting the curriculum right, translations, voice recordings and editing take a bit of time!)

The reason why we can’t give a definite timetable on this is because we don’t want to make promises which we break - the most I can tell you is that this will be released before the year ends, but no definite date on it yet.

Hope this little update helps! :happy:

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

I was going to ask this question. Thank you for the answer. I love Little Reader French and I cannot wait, well, I guess I can, for the Spanish curriculum, so rapido, rapido, por favor. :slight_smile: