HOMESCHOOLING CONTEST: Create a Monthly Theme Unit!

I have uploaded a video on BK for the power point template tutorial as promised.

http://itsybitsylearners.blogspot.com/2010/12/amazing-giveaway-graphics-factory.html

I saw this and thought the readers of this thread may be interested. Its a membership to a graphics company. Sorry…I didn’t read too much about it because it’s not something I’ll need, but you might want to check it out. The final date for entry is soon.

How are thing going? Just thought I would check to see if anyone is working on the contest and if they have any questions?

Hi
Working on it yes!!
But concentrating on my daughter’s costume b’day party on Friday. I HOPE to submit something on saturday though I am not very happy about my work. I sort of lost a clipart cd i had purchased last year and spent most of my time Looking for the CD… as a result I am having to do with using pictures etc.

Indidee

I have uploaded some on here that you can use.

LAST DAY Everyone!

Here’s my unit.

Good job to all those that was envolved. Thanks for participating and posting.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE HOMESCHOOLING CONTEST: Create a Monthly Theme Unit!

We have judged the entries from the contest, and we are delighted to announce the winners. A big thanks to everyone who tried and participated in the contest. The submissions we have received have been fantastic; very creative and fun, so well done Indeed!

Here are the winners of the HomeSchooling Contest: Create a Monthly Theme Unit!

WINNERS (In no particular order)

b[/b] and b[/b]

Congratulations to the both of you!

Each of you will receive 7000 loyalty points! and a special Forum Badge!

Thank you for everyone who participated and we hope to have you participating again in our future contests!

Happy Teaching!

Great idea.It will…benefit for everybody.
the problem is that the figures…