Homes Schooling book bargain, today only!

I picked up this book pack yesterday before i went to bed. I doubt you have much time left but after I downloaded it all I started to read through some of the stories and I really like them. Mostly non fiction written as fiction in classical style. Think along the lines of magic tree house grows up? Or maybe non fiction made interesting? The literature quality is high and many of the advanced readers here will really enjoy this. A bargain at $12!
http://www.homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/the-amazing-12-12-12-sale-today-only/

Right now Scholastic book is having a great sale too. I’m new to the forums, so not sure if it’s okay to post details or not, but if you have a warehouse near you, you might want to check it out. Homeschool parents can go as teachers, and right now they have lots of titles at $5. We’re bookaholics around here, so no sale is too cheap.

Welcome to the Forum, Rochellep3! Nice to have you here and I am looking forward to hear about your kids and teaching tips and ideas! Lots of parents here are bookacholics :yes: me included lol But I guess that is one addiction we do not mind to pass on to our little ones, right?

Thank you for sharing the information! Of course it is ok to share anything relevant to early learning and parenting here, thank you!