Hihi

Hello everyone…My name is Laura and I am new on this forum. Have never really joined any forum but I have a few topics of interest that I would like insights on so I thought I would start with an introduction and see if any parents can help me out with the topics of interest.

Anyway, how I came about this forum is because I bought brillkids program and absolutely believe that it has helped my child in one way or another. I have yet to use the music software and the maths but in time to come I’ll install it. For now, he is onto his languages and he is picking up interesting words.

The topics I am interested in discussing are:

1. Preschools suitable for children and what to look out for?
  2. How montessori schools prepare children for primary school compared to traditional schools in Singapore?
  3. Potty training the kids
  4. How to keep kids active?

Hope someone out there can aid me in my above questions.

Hello and welcome! For immediate answers to your question, check out the “SEARCH” feature above on the grey bar. You can type in “potty training” or “Montessori” and see what comes up! For discussions on physical activity, check out http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-other-topics/ and scroll through the board, you may see some topics on teaching physical activity.

We’re so glad you found us! :slight_smile: