hi

HI ALL:

I AM NEW IN THIS WEB A I DO NOT HOW TO STAR WITH MY BABY OF 11 MONTHS MAYBE SHOW HIM THE COLORS OR ANIMALS? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!

THANKS

Hi Pauli

I did the same thing that you did when I first found this forum…wrote a question that didn’t correspond with the subject line… The people that can help you find an answer to your question may or may not look at your posting because of the subject line.

This is what to do:
Near the top/mid-centre of your screen there is a location line. This is the line that says where you are (now it says BrillKids Forum, Introduce yourself, post reply, re: free online Bible Adventures/Games/Devotion) click on the part that says BrillKids Forum. This will bring you to all the different forums that you can ask questions about or contribute your own answers to. Determine what category your question falls under (ie. general parenting, reading, math, music, etc…). Click on that Forum and you can see if your question has already been asked by someone else. If it hasn’t, then you can click on “new post” (I think it’s called that - when you’re there you’ll understand) and enter your question. Be sure to make your subject line reflect what you are talking about.

By the way, I’d start with family members, body parts and things in your home that your child sees regularly… :slight_smile: And, welcome here, Pauli - I think you’ll like it!!