Hi !

Hi,

Today is my first day at the website and though i am excited at what lies ahead, i m overwhelmed by the amount of info in here…2 very imp questions - would be of gr8 help if you guys can answer this -

1. I have a 5yr old nephew - was wondering if this website provides free downloadable material for kids that old !? He has already been exposed to kindergarten stuff…how can i make sure that we catch up with what this site has to offer at this age for him…I tried to search but couldnt find much info on the age limit. Any info on this would be very helpful.
  2. Whats the best way to start with the website and how should i go about for a great experience? I am wondering where to start !!!

Thanks so Much

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here. We have a new board for teaching older children http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-older-child/
You can ask other parents any questions you may have. There are several parents on the forum who have older children too, and I’m sure they would love to share their experiences with you.

You can read this article for tips to get started http://www.brillbaby.com/teach-baby/survival-kit.php
Also, you can have a look around the forums, in particular the early learning board. We have a wealth of information available.

Hi welcome to the forum!!

Hi thanks so much for the info

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Hello Welcome! I know how you feel. When I first found this website I was so exctied with the overwhelming informative information on this site. I would say I first started downloading the free powerpoints. Then, I read and asked questions on the forum. As, I exposed myself more to the website I found how the parents here are doing so much more than I can ever imagine with early education. It is great to know that there are parents out there who are just as interested in early education as you are. One important thing to remember, don’t feel like you have to do everything and use all the products these parents are using. I first felt that maybe I am not doing enough, but you know what is the best for your nephew or child so take what you want from the site and use what is helpful in your lives. Most importantly, have fun! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in