Hi

Hi, I’m Lindsay, mom to Blaise. We currently use the Doman method with some teach your baby to read and a sprinkling of other programs we’ve found helpful (i.e. Classical Magic, Gymnastics lessons. I’m excited to get to know others with similar teaching goals for their children and share files/suggestions.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi Lindsay, and hi to little Blaise! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Hi Lindsay! I’ve sort of met you elsewhere on the forums already but thought I’d leave you a nice welcome message here. I’m glad you could join us! You seem to have some great information and opinions to contribute. :slight_smile: