Hi

Hello everyone

Im mum to a 13 month baby girl. We’ve been using Your Baby Can Read since H was 7 months old. I saw it being talked about on a chat show. H loves it and Ive been looking for somethig else to build on what she has already. - she has picked up quite a few words from this - her first was cat not mummy or daddy!!! :rolleyes:

I showed her the animals with the noise - she immediately started miowing like a cat - having seen the cat on the slideshow and now when you ask her what a cat says she miows!!!

Im really looking forward to exploring this more with her.

C you soon :yes:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello Hsmummy ! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: