Hi!

Hi everyone! I’ mom of 4 kids 2 girls(6 & 8 yrs. old) and 2 boys (2yrs & 10 mos. & 3yrs &10 mos. yrs old) . Im so amazed that a baby as 9 months old can read. i’ll start to teach my 2 little boys how to read… but they already know the alphabet & count numbers 1-10. THanks for this wonderful program. GOD BLESS!

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. It’s wonderful that your boys already know their alphabet and numbers. I bet they will amaze you with how fast they pick up on reading after you show Little Reader for a while! I hope they enjoy it!
Please feel free to look around the forums, and join in the discussions. Please let us know if you have any questions. I hope to see you around!
Nikki

Hi Madel!

It’s very nice to see that you have been blessed with four angels of your own - and hopefully we can help you make learning so much fun for them with our learning tools. :yes: I do hope that you share your own learning with us, being an experienced mom.

Please don’t hesitate to ask us for help if you need a hand with Little Reader or just getting around in the forums.

Cheers, and enjoy your stay!

Lappy 8)