Hi y'all!

Hello,

I am new here. I have 5 boys. My youngest is one year old. I finally heard about teaching babies to read with my 5th one. We just started working on it a couple of weeks ago and were excited to find BrillKids. My baby is enjoying it. I guess I’m now officially homeschooling all 5. :smiley: I love having boys and love watching them learn.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello there! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Welcome! Five boys eh? What fun! I have three nephews and they are full of energy and excitement. Great kids. I’m glad you could join us her on the forums and look forward to hearing more from you. :slight_smile:

Welcome. Five boys!! Aren’t kids just a blessing!!

The best part is that all of your kids can benefit from the knowledge you gain here, not just the youngest one!