hi wonderful parent out there!

i am steve from Singapore. wanted to introduce the Brilkids software to my daughter who is 2yrs old. she has been on Shichida for 1yrs 9mths. we are stopping her class due constraint and hence wanted to enhance our home teaching. we already have quite abit of material e.g. flash cards, sensory games, random dots, french, japanese and spanish songs to listen etc…
steve

Hi Steve,
Can share what are the lesson plan like for infant under 1 years old? And what are the ‘must’ buy items fr Tensai shop?

Thanks for sharing and welcome to Brillkids!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

There has been a lot of discussion on Shichida Academy. Could you share your experiences?