HI TO ALL WONDERFUL PARENTS

Hello everyone, Im a newbie here, a stay-at-home mom with an 8 month old daughter Andrea & Im just so glad I found this kind of community here. I just stumbled upon this site last wk while watching babies reading on youtube. I was really impressed with Felicity & got interested with the program she’s using w/c is LR, that lead me to this marvelous site. Andrea’s in her 3rd month of YBCR, so far she’s enjoying it & learned to act out arms up, pointing & waving though not that consistent yet.At first I was hesitant to get her the LR since she already has YBCR but reading the feedbacks/reviews from other parents I think I’ll get her the LR too. Looking forward on trying out LR on her next wk. Im also interested on the TW, but I guess I still have to save points for a d/c on TW,it’s quite expensive. I’m trying to gather as much info on how to educate my baby & the insights here really helped a lot, hopefully i’ll be able to contribute as well.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

welcome ohhmama,
Hope you enjoy the forum, we can exchange experiences and learn from each other!!
have a good weekend

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Welcome, oohmama! Do let us know how your LR lessons go if you do decide to try it out! :slight_smile:

PS - glad you liked the video. :slight_smile:

Welcome, I am new here as well. I am finding such wonderful information and help. Plus the learning materials available for download are awesome.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in