hi!!there

hi!!everyone

i’m new here so it would be really gr8 if anyone would show me around
thank you

Hi shova! I’m so glad you are here! I am relatively new here and have found the following to be helpful while browsing around here:

The Home button on the top left corner takes you to the general topics in the forum. For there, you can look into the specific topics that you are interested in.

If you use Little Reader, the The Little Reader Library takes you to the available downloads that you can use in Little Reader. I’ve found it easier to see the categories of available files if I put my cursor over the button, then wait for the pull-down menu, then click on English or Forgein Language downloads.

I also really like the Recent Threads that show to your right. You can just click on them and go to those posts. And you can see what people have been recently talking about. And the list of recently added files and the list of who is online with you (also shown to your right) is nice, too.

Those are the things I have found helpful. I hope they may help you, too.

Welcome again!

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any more help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello shova! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: