Hi there!

Hello to everyone,
My name is Angela and I am a mother of one. My baby girl, Riley Jo, just turned six months. It’s been a journey thus far, but a fun one at that. We’ve taught each other so much already…I’m really looking forward to the days and years to come. We, Riley and my husband, just moved back to Iowa from Rochester, Minnesota. Right now we’re still trying to get situated in our new home, all while taking care of the little one, juggling work schedules and trying to plan for the up coming holidays. My appreciation for those of you that have more than one child and still have their sanity grew a great deal these past months (kudos to you all!). :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear from you soon!
Nikki

Hello Angela! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Hey Jackson3,
I live in Iowa too. Moved here from Cali a couple years ago.
Glad to know there are some other Iowans out there. Sometimes I feel so alone.
Know what I mean? People around my little home town think I’m a little weird I think. Are you in a small town too?