Hi!!! Scotland/ Poland

Hi!
I am Ola, mommy of nine months old Franek. I am currently living in the UK and moving back to Poland soon. Me and my husband are both Polish and we speak Polish at home. However we speak English with our friends, at work, etc. So our son is growing in sort of bilingual environment. I would like him to keep learning English when we get back home; as well as learning how to read in both languages…etc
I am so happy that I found your community. I am amazed of ‘teaching’ methods that you are using… and so enthusiastic about enhancing babies development and maximising their intelligence!!!

I would like to start showing Franek flash cards asap. First I was thinking of simply printing them, because I do not like the idea of exposing such a young baby to computer… unfortunately, it seems that printing hundreds of flash cards will take ages. I would like to try out the Little Reader demo if available. I am planning to create Polish cards to share it with others.

Would be grateful for your help and advice for beginners. Thanks a lot!!!
Great to meet you all!

Ola

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. I hope you do try Little Reader and let us know what you think. It would be great to see some Polish categories from you! Please let us know if you have any questions.
We would love to hear more of your experiences as a parent on our forums. I hope to see you around!
Nikki