Hi..recently became a member and a new mom

Hi Everyone… :slight_smile:
I’m not good in English but i’ll try my best to introduce myself in this forum :biggrin:

My name is Elva, I Live in Medan - North Sumatra - Indonesia, I’m an Indonesian born Chinese. :blush:

I am a new mother of a 3-months-old baby boy named Kenny Sean Gunawan, I haven’t upload his photo to be my avatar here. I’m still learning how to take care my son with my mother-in-law’s help. She really helps me a lot. She takes care of him during my worktime. :slight_smile:

I am a playgroup teacher in an English course near my house. I’ve received the newsletter about: How to teach your baby. I found them very useful, I’ve printed them and share it with other playgroup teachers and parents. I hope that I can heard their responses soon and write it in this forum.

I’m really glad that I’ve joined this Brillkids. I hope that you can share your experiences to me…and thank you for sharing them with me…

Love,

Elva

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

P.S. your English is just fine!

Hello Elva,
I’m Riana. I’m also from Indonesia. I’m from Purwokerto, Central Java. It’s nice to see others from Indonesia. I was a teacher of Junior High School. I resigned when my daughter was 1 year old. I want to take care of her because it’s only my husband and I who take care of her.
Now, I work at home as “guru les bahasa Inggris”. So, I can take care of my daughter and
earn money for living. :slight_smile:
I think your English is good. :slight_smile:

I hope you check out our Indonesian board http://forum.brillkids.com/indonesia-b88/ I see you, Riana, have already started posting there :smiley:

You can talk about anything related to your country there (and you can speak in your native tongue)!

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

ps Your english is just great considering its not your first language

Congrats hope you enjoy this site. You definitely will and certainly benefit from it. Welcome!

Hi all,

I 'm new on this site too. I thought this site gave me a lot of information so I don’t need to waste my time to search around plus I feel I’m not alone.
I just joined the LR and it was great!
Anyway, :laugh: Welcome to join us.