Hi, New here

Hi everyone, new here. I am married, 16 years. I tried to fill out my profile but it kept giving me errror reports when I would submit. So, maybe later I will try again. I am a mom of three. One is 15, he is learning to drive, one is 12, she is going to be a teen in January, and the last child is 2. I really hope to learn alot from this site, and have enjoyed reading in the forums about people Beta Testing on the Little Reader. I hope to learn alot from everyone so my 2 year old will be reading soon! Nice to meet you all.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here! If you haven’t done so already, I hope you will browse the forums and add to the discussions that interest you. We would love to hear your insight and opinions. Please let us know if you have any questions. See you soon!

Nikki

Hi, Thanks Nikki, I will look around, Nice to meet you.

Hi Destiny, and welcome to the forums! :happy:

Thanks for letting us know about your trouble with the profile pages. Can you kindly give us some more details on the problem you are experiencing?

• How are you trying to update your forum profile? (Can you kindly copy and paste the URL in your message)
  • What does it say when you encounter the error?

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for your patience! :tongue2:

Cheers,

Lappy