hi! Mom of Holden (17 mo.) and Mac user

Hi hi…

I’m Kristen, mom to Holden, a brilliant 17-month-old boy (and baby brother due in June!) :slight_smile: . He’s signing and talking and really loves his books, so I’m excited to get started with Brillbaby!

However, I’m a Mac user, so I’m a little sad that there aren’t downloads available for me. If all goes well with the flash cards, though, I may just try to find a used PC laptop for Holden’s lessons only.

Are there other Mac users out there who have come up with good solutions?

Thanks!!
Kristen House

Hi Kristen,

I’m a mac too. You can download .ppt presentations and run them in Keynote. Here’s a link to what I did to run LR and LM:

http://forum.brillkids.com/little-reader/able-to-run-lr-on-mac-using-fusion-or-other-parallels/

Happy learning!

Laura

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thanks Laura. I was going to attach that link, but you beat me to it!.
You can always try our free download section too. There are many wonderful ppt and flash card presentations.

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WE ARE GLAND TO HAVE YOU HERE. FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND EXPERIENCE WITH US

LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON