Hi Mom,Hi Dad,A Tips & Info For Today

Hi guys,

Today I find out from a friends of mine,if you want to find a learning toys for your baby, there was toys which call Learn Along-Leap (for baby boy) and Learn Along Lily(for baby girl).its appropriate up to 3 years.You can take it everywhere and learn numbers on the go. Every time you press her tummy, she sings a counting song. Different shapes, sounds, textures and colors encourage tactile and sensory exploration.And much more product there,good for learning,the best thing is the toys there is sign with award winner (for the best toys).

From this site,I also find baby learning path; (it much better for crawler)but for me,its good if we can build/make it by our self;together with our kids.I’m sure its fun activity that we can have.(Need to sign up)

Here’s a site http://www.leapfrog.com/en/shop.html

That’s all,have a nice day!

HI Qisdhi Mum,

Tq so much for that info!! Yes, i agree that Leap Frog is good & educational toys for baby. I bought one for Qarissa during our vacation @ Bali. In M’sia, i’s quite expensive (more than RM 100 if i’m not mistaken) but @ Bali, at that time got some discount so its around RM 70++. Cute toys that teach ABC.

Qarissa love it so much & i like it becoz they pronunciation is very clear. Some of the toys (normally China brand) is not really clear especially the English pronounciation.

The toys that i bought got 3 mode & very interesting…

Tq for sharing again Qisdhi Mum…:slight_smile:

Watie