Hi I'm new!

Hi, I’m Nicole. I have 3 older kids and an 8 month old girl, Azaria. I’ve never been in any sort of forum or chatroom before so I’m quite clueless as to what I’m doing!

Not to worry Nicole, I think you’re doing fine! :slight_smile:

I’m happy you were able to introduce yourself to us so that we can get to know you better - you’ll find that the forums are full of very friendly parents who are willing to help a fellow member out!

I hope that you browse through the other topics and post replies so you can actively join in the discussions. If you need any help with anything - downloading files, Little Reader, or getting around in the forums - please do let me know, I’ll be more than happy to lend a hand.

Cheers!

Lappy

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here. Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of everything, and if you have any questions, let us know. As Lappy said, everyone is very friendly here. By the way, I think Azaria is a beautiful name! Do you know what it means?

I hope to see you around the forums!
Nikki

Azaria is a biblical hebrew name, meaning Whom jehovah (god) helps. I named her after Azaria Chamberlain, a baby who was taken by a dingo at ayers rock in 1980…I always believed the family innocent of her murder, as no-one puts the effort into thinking up a name like Azaria (or JonBenet) and then murders the child. Strange thing is, god didnt help Azaria Chamberlain one single bit, did he? Azaria is a very UNpopular name here in australia due to the history of the other Azaria. I was being radical calling her that.

I think Azaria is a beautiful name - regardless of the stigma that it is tied to due to unfortunate circumstances that have happened. :blush:

I am not particularly superstitious, and I believe that such a wonderful name shouldn’t be labeled so negatively just because of a single incident. :happy: I wish you and Azaria blessings in the future, and hopefully we can help make her early years of learning all the more fun with Little Reader and our free downloads.

Cheers!