Hi- I'm amazed at my baby general willingness to learn and this seems do-able!!

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Candice and I’m a first time Mum who is also a pre-service teacher who is amazed by human development.
I have recently taken a break from study tobe a full time mum and have a 10 mth boy! This site is amazing… I can’t wait until I have got this early learning going and then I’m sure I will be starting yo make my own teaching tools.
I’m so excited!!!
Bet you are too!
Candice

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi and welcome to the forum.

feel free to browse the forum so you can find interesting topics and pls don’t forget to add you ideas and experience.

hope to hear more from you

Hello Candice! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: