Hi!i'm a new members here.

:slight_smile: …hi.i’m elis n want to share knowledge wit every super parent about my baby educational. proud to be here!

Welcome
I’m a new member aswell and I have spent the last few weeks just getting the feel of this forum. Catching up on what other parents have been talking about and I love it. It’s so nice to be able to share and hear how others are going. I hope you enjoy it to.

Tam

Somebody please help me to show me how to teach my baby Habriyah to learn from the basic…

The trick is to make it fun! Be creative and personalize it. Spend some time reading what others have asked on the forum and just start introducing words to you child, the other trick it to do it often, 5min twice a day everyday.
Good luck and let us know how you go.

fyi, i’ve bought my habriyah a softbook bout the twinkle,twinkle Elmo n storypillow book SleepTight Elmo!..
i’m alredy read to my baby all the books…unfurtunely she looks not interested to my reading n just bit the book…ouchhh i’m sadness!

When my baby was five months old she would just want to bite the book too, I would let her bite one book and try and read her another. They are listening and want to hear your voice so just keep doing it and make sure your voice is interesting, not just a flat tone. Add sound effects and lots of cuddles.
Keep it up and your child will show you when they are ready.

u make me smile a lot till my ears!! i’ve noticed my habriyah shown her many expression face (laught,smile,schock) when her ata (daddy) play a peek-a-boo wit him.
Thats mean she want me to read more story book when she bite the other book…also she need me to attract him wit a various kind of sound … let me try n tell u my success!

For learning the basics, I recommend downloading the free trials of BrillKids software – Little Reader, Little Math, and Little Musician. From the home page, http://www.brillkids.com/, go to the gray bar near the top of the screen and there will be an option to “TAKE A FREE TRIAL” of each. From those pages, you can also download free ebooks on teaching your baby reading, math, and music.

Let me know if you get stuck!

-TmT

i’ve download the trial that ur suggest…but how the technic to attract my baby to watch the little reader trial?

Hi all. I am from Seattle WA. glad to see you all here… :slight_smile:

Hello every one in this forum I’m new here . I am from the Philippines and I have two kids 6 year old girl with down syndrome and a 4 year old boy a regular kid. They are both in regular school. Hope we can share our experience .