hi I am old but new

Hi my name is Kim. I am an Australian living in Japan. I joined this site a few months ago and then forgot about it, because I was so busy at the time.
I am kicking myself now because its a fantastic site with great forums and a wealth of information. I teach English baby classes through to age 60.
My husband and I are trying to have kids but no luck so far.
I am trying to convince my husband to add some Japanese resources on here. :biggrin:

Well that is it just wanted to say hello/konnichi wa

Hi Kim-san! :slight_smile:

Good to have you here! It would be great if your husband could add Japanese sets.

BTW, we also have a Japanese board, which we’ve been thinking of shutting down since there hasn’t been anyone posting. Save the board by posting a welcome message in japanese there! :slight_smile:

The Foreign Language boards are here:
http://forum.brillkids.com/foreign-language-boards-discussions-(english)/

Anyway, welcome, and hope you have a good time!

KL

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! You’re right, this is a great forum! We have so many wonderful members who share their opinions and experiences with everyone; I hope you will too. Please let us know if you have any questions.

I hope to see you around more!
Nikki

thanks for the welcomes. Unfortunately I dont have a japanese keyboard at home but will get one soon.