Hi, I am Angie

Hi, I am Angie from Singapore. My son is 5 years old and I was using both Glenn Doman and YBCR method when he was 2 years old. The little reader is quite impressive but I found that little reader is a bit too simple for him. Hmm, can you add things like science, art and geography to the list? I started showing him flash card on painting from Michaelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh and he simply loves it. I have also showed him things like solar system, planets, flags and maps. Hope this will add to the variety of what the baby should be learning.

Oh, by the way, there is a great website for downloading (for Chinese). Hope to share with everyone. http://www.happyfamilynet.com/baby/

Hi Angie,

Glad to have you here!

Little Reader is ultimately a platform for you to deliver reading content to your child, and yes, right now, the content we have is still in its infancy. :slight_smile:

Over time, especially after the commercial launch of Little Reader (we are still in beta-testing stage), we will be putting more energy into releasing more and more content for Little Reader (including all those examples you mentioned). In the meantime, we are also counting on users like yourself to share content with others so together we can build a huge content database for everyone to share. Check back on the File Downloads section often for updates by ourselves as well as other members!

And thanks for the link to that site - it looks great!

KL

Hi Angie and welcome to the Forums! :biggrin:

I’m very happy to have another avid parent/educator in our community, and seeing as you have a lot of experience teaching your child, it would be great fun to listen in on your thoughts and suggestions for Little Reader. :slight_smile: As KL said, since we have just launched the program, most of the available library expansions are still quite basic - but not to worry, Little Reader will be growing as we develop our plans for a more comprehensive library for even advanced readers.

And thanks for the link, too! :slight_smile: Hope to see more of you in the threads!

Cheers,
Lappy