Hi, guys! I am back with a new book! You Can be a Musician: A Defense of Music

Bella,
can you, please, send us an email on info@doremifasoft.com and I will reply to you with lesson plan attachment?
Thank you for your nice words!
I am extremely busy, but will try to post more information about new foundings in music education as much as I can just because of people like you!

Unfortunately, the book is not downloadable. In order to read it online you have to press ‘next’ on the bottom of the page.

Dear HH,

I have read your book, reviewed websites etc and done my comparisons and actually prefer SM and hope to get it in a few months when my baby is ready. I have asked several questions about your product and i am convinced. However please please please tone down on the abrasiveness as it waters the great knowledge and information you are imparting. It concerns me that when I buy SM and I have contrary views or questions, you might not be as supportive or constructive.

Please appreciate my point of view, coming from a converted mama of SM.

Regards

Yimmy

Dear HH,

I greatly appreciate to have a possibility to get an advice from you, professional musician, graduate of music university, and life long music teacher. Your professional authority in the field is obviously doubtless.

As a „full time parent“with limited time for reading all the forum threads and to browse web sites, I am really happy I came across this post. I really think that every parent (musically naive or not) who is thinking about teaching his child to play music should read your book first. I wish I would stumble upon it a bit earlier. Putting it all together, reading your book, looking on your website, and seeing your results on videos, I am considering getting SM and I am also interested to get the 1 year curriculum you are mentioning above.

Thank you for not leaving us behind on this forum. I am looking forward to see you around.